Your privacy is important and valuable. We know that and will therefore make a concerted effort to protect any information you choose to share with Pace®. Additionally, we will work to share our information with you only when you have given us permission to do so.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Will we use your data for marketing purposes?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies.
- Do you click on the featured links to other websites?
What data do we collect?
Pace® collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) that you provide when submitting a form on our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pace® with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Complete and submit a form on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer or market research survey through email or a link from our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Pace® may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Industry events and associations that have been granted permission by you to share your data.
- Third party resources we use to identify companies in the markets Pace® serves.
- Third party resources Pace® uses to validate or append individual or company contact data in our systems.
How will we use your data?
Pace® collects your data so that we can:
- Process a request you have made through our website.
- Email you, after gaining your permission, with information about products and services, regulatory data, testing methods, educational materials, and more.
- Perform research to understand and address the needs of the markets Pace® serves.
To process certain requests, Pace® may share your information with a partner best suited to address your needs. Pace® will never sell or distribute your personal data.
How do we store your data?
The system Pace® uses to store your information is hosted by a leading cloud infrastructure provider, Amazon Web Services.
Pace® will store and maintain your personal contact data in our system until you request that it be removed from our systems or there has been a designated period where there has been no interaction from you. In the event of the latter, Pace® will use an automated process to purge your contact information from our system.
Will we use your data for marketing purposes?
Pace® will not send you communications (product, industry, educational, resource, etc. information) unless you are a customer, or you have expressly granted us permission to do so.
If you are receiving marketing emails from Pace® and would like us to discontinue sending you information, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Pace® would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to ask Pace® for copies of your personal data in our systems. We may charge you a small processing fee.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pace® correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pace® erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pace® restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pace® processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pace® transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in and pre-populating forms so you don’t need to enter your data every time you make a request of us.
- Understanding how you use our website so that we can improve your online experience with us.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. Pace® uses the following:
Functionality cookies – Pace® uses these cookies so that we are able to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. Such recognition could include, for example, your location or region.
Advertising cookies – Pace® uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Pace® sometimes shares online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies.
Do you click on the featured links to other websites?
How to contact us